Nasheed is a westernised form of mid’ha (praise) that originates from the Sufi tradition of Islam and comprises poetic songs of love, harmony and peace. It is a 1,400 year old tradition of individual devotion and cultural expression. Using the vehicle of a beautiful voice to be closer to god is shared across faiths and ethnicities; as a British Muslim, Hussnain Hanif has been developing a collective form of Nasheed and is reaching out to males with an enthusiasm for singing in Pennine Lancashire to join him.
You are invited to come to a workshop to learn more about Nasheed and try it out yourself, with a view to finding the right blend of voices to create a group for an event in the Autumn. We are then planning to meet once a week over a 10 week period up until a final performance on SUNDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER.
IF YOU WANT TO SING AND PERFORM TO A WIDE AUDIENCE THIS IS FOR YOU
– this is not like anything else on offer – where students simply learn by repetition
– this is real training to bring out the best in your voice
Studying with a master you will get:
– a highly disciplined approach, ensuring every student achieves maximum benefit
– individual tuition, specific to your unique vocal requirements
– an understanding of performance technique
– help reciting with confidence and assurance
TO FIND OUT MORE, EMAIL: email@example.com