We are looking for an artist/artists to work with communities along The Super Slow Way over the next year to create an audio platform!
We are looking for an artist/artists to work with communities along The Super Slow Way over the next year to create an audio platform, which could be anything from a digital archive or radio station to a sound installation or live performance.
It is hoped that the residency will facilitate collaboration across districts and activate relationships between communities to paint a picture of East Lancashire in 2024, working with participants to explore the relationship between environmental and social justice in neighbourhoods along the Leeds & Liverpool Canal from Blackburn to Pendle and share their experience of it.
For more information see below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’d like to know more or submit your proposal, please email Ben Pearson at email@example.com
- You can contact us if you have any communication support needs.
- We’re happy to talk about alternative ways for you to tell us about your idea.
- Please outline your idea within two sides of A4 alongside examples of previous work, budget and timeline, including day rate and additional costs. The maximum budget is £10,000 inclusive of materials and travel costs.
- We expect the project to be delivered by the end of April 2025.
- The deadline for submissions is Friday 16th February 2024.